About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Still alive!

Hello folks,

Just wanted to let you know that I am back from vacation, ready and relaxed to get back to work on the truck. Weather has been unusually cold for this area lately (teens & 20's) but the old woodstove was fired up yesterday and did a pretty good job. Did a little bit of cleanup on the botched frame job, should be a pretty easy fix. Still pissed I have to do it, but it will be done shortly.

If you are a new visitor to my 'blog, keep in mind that it is in kind of backwards order, ie the newest entries are on top. Also the old posts get archived every month and you can see the previous months entries by clicking the link at the right.

That's about it for now, hope to have good news and pictures soon.

Ron

No comments: