About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Pictures on the way...PROMISE!

Actually making progress. The frame cleanup is going well and I laid down a little Zero Rust on Friday. Looks pretty good. I'll probably have it all fixed up tomorrow, then I can get going with a little forward progress instead of fixing stuff that should have been done by now. Right now I'm leaning towards doing the body sandblasting myself out in my driveway in the spring. I've got a big compressor and a sandblaster and the room to do it. Remember no one cares more about your stuff than you do. Less than a month 'til swap meet season starts. Gonna get out and get some parts! Keep watching for pictures.

Ron

No comments: