About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Seal's in, let's rock!

Sorry for the delay as usual, but you know how it is. So I finally got the right seal for the pitman arm. I had to order a whole seal kit ($50), but sometimes that's the way it goes. I'm pretty sure I got it installed without destroying it, guess we'll see. Shot a quick coat of Zero Rust black on the steering box and the bracket and installed it on the frame. So that's done at least, now we can move on. I also finally took the plunge and bought a plasma cutter. Yeah it's from China, but they seem to get pretty good reviews and the price was right. I bought it from parkermetalworking.com.



Got it all set up yesterday, and took it for a test cut. Cut 1/8" bar stock like butter right out of the box so I think it's going to be a great addition to the shop.







More entries on the way soon.

Ron

No comments: