Sorry for the delay as usual, but you know how it is. So I finally got the right seal for the pitman arm. I had to order a whole seal kit ($50), but sometimes that's the way it goes. I'm pretty sure I got it installed without destroying it, guess we'll see. Shot a quick coat of Zero Rust black on the steering box and the bracket and installed it on the frame. So that's done at least, now we can move on. I also finally took the plunge and bought a plasma cutter. Yeah it's from China, but they seem to get pretty good reviews and the price was right. I bought it from parkermetalworking.com.
Got it all set up yesterday, and took it for a test cut. Cut 1/8" bar stock like butter right out of the box so I think it's going to be a great addition to the shop.
More entries on the way soon.