It's hard to believe, but I actually finished a project on this pile. Today the spindle washers I ordered on Ebay actually showed up. Fired up the heater and headed out for the shop. Got the calipers loaded up and mounted the rotors on the spindle. Everything fit into place, the only problem was the washers were a little too big on the O.D so the dust caps wouldn't fit in the rotors. Took out the grinder and ground them down until the caps fit on. They're not super pretty, but they worked and that's what really matters. Here's pics of the finished product:
All I need to complete the system is banjo bolts and rubber hoses. I'm going to plumb most of the brake lines before I put the body back on. I need to reinstall the tie rod and install front shocks and the front end is done. I'm still contemplating boxing the front half of the frame to add a little strength to it. These 50+ year old frames are a little flexy and I'm thinking the 390 could tweak it out a little bit. The Toyota steering stuff should be here soon, so we'll get that in and keep going. Things are getting done, stay tuned for updates.