About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Video is here!

Watched the 1st 2 chapters so far, this is a very good video. Plain english and very straightforward. I'll have more info after I watch the whole thing. Going to Harbor Freight this week and getting a 12 ton shop press. It will be a necessary item for the rear end rebuild and for many other future projects. On sale for $109 this week!

On a non Ford note (as usual) I have located another half cab top for my other Scout. Looks like I'll be taking the 146 mile drive to Mt. Vernon to pick it up. I know I've said it before, but I truly believe the Internet is the greatest thing to ever happen to the old car hobby.

The worst thing to happen to the old car hobby? Easy, the Barrett-Jackson collector car auction. Now everyone thinks their crap is 14K gold just because it's old. Believe me there is a lot of crap out there and that's OK, just don't be looking for top dollar for it because a fully restored version of car "X" with a numbers matching drivetrain went for $250K at B-J. Apples and oranges folks. Oh well, everyone have a nice weekend.

Ron

No comments: