About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I suck!

Sad but true, I realized that it had been over a month since my last update. There are 2 simple reasons for this:

1) I have worked an insane amount of hours since my last update
2) I have no progress to report

It's a shame but we are working towards making the situation better. The only thing I've done of value is to get the parts back from the sandblaster and coat them with Zero-Rust. They look pretty good and I'll be putting the running board brackets back on shortly.

The good news is I have had time to make a list of all the work that needs to be done on all my projects. That was the 1st step, from here all I have to do is prioritize and complete them. Sounds easy, right?

I will be getting back after the truck ASAP, I promise. I want this thing to look like a truck again and to hear it roar to life.

In spite of all the gloom and doom there is some good news. I am over 50 pounds lighter than when I started this blog, and I also bought myself a brand new Ford truck this week. A 2005 Ranger Supercab 4x4 Edge, it is quite nice:



So now I have 2 Ford trucks born 50 years apart. I guess I'll get my next one for my 86th birthday present. I think my GMC stepside may get sold soon since I'm almost out of room and I really don't need 2 4x4 trucks.

That's about it for now, hope the next blog entry has some actual news about getting stuff done on the truck. Fingers crossed.......

Ron

No comments: