About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Summer turns to fall

Looks like one of the hottest summers in Colorado history is finally giving way to a very pleasant fall here.  Went to the swap meet a few weeks ago but there were no purchases for the 55.  The shop is qute clean and ready for action.  The FedEx truck stopped by a few minutes ago and dropped off this gem:



125K BTU Forced Air heater to keep things warm enough when winter really settles in.


$99 at Amazon with free shipping see it Here.  Net cost to me was ZERO dollars since I had money on my gift card from work for safety incentives earned.  I love freebies!  Now I'll cough up for a 40# propane tank (come on Craigslist!) and be ready for winter to do it's worst.  Now that the truck is back I've taken a little time to get organized, finding stuff that was put away almost 2 1/2 years ago can be a bit of a challenge.  All the big stuff has been located so at least we're good there.  The main workbench is now visible after collecting a lot of junk lately.

No comments: