About Me

Wellington, CO
I'm a regular guy that has a weakness for collecting cars. It's not my fault that they follow me home.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

I still have a truck...I think

So you might or might not be wondering about any progress since my last post 21 months ago. Here's the Cliff's Notes

Work Sucked, Health Sucked, had an opportunity to come back to Colorado after being gone 20 years and I jumped on it. Sold the house in WA, a couple of cars, and bought a house in Wellington, CO on an acre lot. Once the house in WA sold I had the resources to get my shop built, Cleary built me a 40'x64'x12' and it is magnificent. Added a 2 post lift and some pallet rack shelving for storage. The 55 is currently in WA at my friend Keith's house and he and Kyle should be bringing it out soon. Now I have a place to continue the restoration.

No comments: